SCIS Office Hours
- Fall and Spring semesters, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- During the Summer Semester, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- An appointment can be made with an advisor to discuss your concerns. Please set your appointment by calling (315) 443-2457.
- SCIS advisors are available daily for brief walk-in questions from 11:00am to 3:00pm only. Students and scholars are welcome to come in during these hours should they wish to see an advisor without an appointment..
- Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, SU-ID number, and a brief note about how we may assist you. Your e-mail will be directed to an appropriate staff member, who will respond in a timely manner.
Seminars begin promptly at the times indicated below.
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday and 2nd Friday (starting Oct. 6) of each month
- CPT seminars begin at 3:00pm
- OPT seminars begin at 3:45pm
Travel Abroad and Within the US Information:
- First and Third Wednesdays at 1:30pm
- Every Friday at 12:00pm
On Campus Employment:
- Tuesdays at 2:00pm
- Fridays begin at 9:30am
- Our weekly newsletter sent to you by e-mail. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com with the words "subscribe to scisnews" written in the subject line and body.
- Workshops on academic, cultural, and personal topics
- Completing U.S. tax forms during Spring term
- English Conversation Groups
- Academic Success for International Students
- Social events
In the event of an emergency, you can contact our office for assistance immediately. If it is a medical emergency, please contact a medical provider first (University Health Services can be reached at 315-443-2666). If our office is not open, please contact the Department of Public Safety at 315-443-2224.