DS-2019 Request

If you need a DS-2019 form for the reasons listed below, please submit a DS-2019 Request Form to the Slutzker Center:

  • Replace a lost DS-2019 form
  • Update financial information (change in source of funding, applying for a new visa, etc.)
  • Change your immigration status to J-1*

Do not use the DS-2019 Request Form if any of the following apply to you:

  • If you are interested in adding a program or changing your level of study, please make an appointment to see a Slutzker Center advisor. J-1 students are generally not allowed to change their program of study, but may be eligible to change the level of study.
  • If you want to add your dependent(s) to your SEVIS record and receive DS-2019 forms for them, please file a Dependent Request Form.
  • If you need to apply for an extension of your program (item 3 on your DS-2019), please file a DS-2019 Extension request.

*Please consult with a Slutzker Center Advisor if you would like to change your status to J-1 before completing the DS-2019 Request Form.