I-20 Request

If you need an I-20 form for the reasons listed below, please submit an I-20 Request Form to the Slutzker Center:

  • Replace a lost I-20 form
  • Update financial information (change in source of funding, applying for a new visa, etc.)
  • Change degree level from Master’s to Doctorate or from Doctorate to Master’s at Syracuse University (see below if you are moving from a Bachelor’s to a Master’s program)
  • Add or change a program of study
  • Change your immigration status to F-1

Do not use the I-20 Request Form if any of the following apply to you:

  • If you are changing from a Bachelor’s to a Master’s program at Syracuse University, you do not need to submit the Request Form. The Slutzker Center will issue a new I-20 upon your admission to your new program of study.
  • If you want to add your dependent(s) to your SEVIS record and receive I-20 forms for them, please file a Dependent Request.
  • If you need to apply for an extension of your program end date (item 5 on your I-20), please file an I-20 Extension request.